Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THANK YOU !!!

Hello my friends!!!!! I wanted to make sure to send you a note before the year ends. We have gone through a lot during this past year. As 2008 is closing, I need to thank you.

Personally, so many of you have been there for me both with my own crazy life and also this wild ride called Comfort the Children. I don't think I can really write how deeply I love you and how much you mean to me. But I can try. What I feel is without you none of this is possible. I would not be the person I am today nor be able to take on these challenges if I did not have such an amazing support structure. I am a blessed, I know this. We all have hard times in our lives but with you I know I can accomplish anything. So here's to you, why the hell you even want to be my support structure, now that is the crazy part :) I try to run from myself at times so knowing you stick around is mad. Thanks for being those endless rocks in my life.

I also want to specially thank all those who over the past year have supported CTC and the projects in Kenya. Your donations and positive words of support are what have always kept us going. I am so happy to know we have added so many new CTC members to the crew and your kindness through making donations makes me personally proud to call you a friend. You never have to make any effort and that you do says so much about your love for others.

So Happy New Year my friends. I wish you were all here with me so we could throw a huge party and ring in the new year together. I will cheers you tonight and look forward to seeing you soon.

Love you!!!!!!!

No comments: